Bug Tracker
SourceForge
Feedback
Wiki
Stor
It is currently June 25th, 2017, 7:10 am




 Page 165 of 188 [ 2814 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 188  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 8th, 2011, 8:06 pm 
User avatar
More than 30 posts
More than 30 posts

Joined: December 29th, 2007, 8:25 pm
Posts: 88
blubberhoofd wrote:
blepore35 wrote:
is it the theme or the core that controls the time/temp on the home screen? I have selected English (US) in the systems core plugin but, it still shows a 24 hour time format and the temp in celcius. I'd like to see 12 hour time and temp in farenheit.


it's the weather importer that has the weather unit settings for each location.

OSK keyboard layout, time and date format is set via the culture setting in the core settings


Now understand what core controls but, until today, i was seeing the 24 hour clock on the home screen and to the right of it was the tempurature in Celsius not Fahrenheit. My Weather import had everything in Imperial format but, it was not showing correctly on the home screen.

Not sure if was hallucinating now but, the temp is no longer appearing on my home screen. I'd like to see it again but in Fahrenheit. :lol:

Also, the 24 hour clock remains. I thought there used to be a way to configure it for a 12 hour clock. Is that no longer an option?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 8th, 2011, 8:37 pm 
User avatar
More than 1000 posts
More than 1000 posts
Developer

Joined: June 23rd, 2006, 1:04 am
Posts: 1661
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Netherlands
@blepore35

knowing your "culture/country" setting would help to re-produce what you're seeing ;)

as far as I know, the AM/PM versus 24h time format, can only be set using culture/country setting and has been like this for a while. Iirc it was linked to your windows culture/country setting at some point. I haven't had the need to check in a while, so it might be worth to double check.



_________________
DJ Heemstra a.k.a. blubberhoofd
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 8th, 2011, 9:34 pm 
User avatar
More than 4000 posts
More than 4000 posts
Designer

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Posts: 5635
blepore35 wrote:
blubberhoofd wrote:
blepore35 wrote:
is it the theme or the core that controls the time/temp on the home screen? I have selected English (US) in the systems core plugin but, it still shows a 24 hour time format and the temp in celcius. I'd like to see 12 hour time and temp in farenheit.


it's the weather importer that has the weather unit settings for each location.

OSK keyboard layout, time and date format is set via the culture setting in the core settings


Now understand what core controls but, until today, i was seeing the 24 hour clock on the home screen and to the right of it was the tempurature in Celsius not Fahrenheit. My Weather import had everything in Imperial format but, it was not showing correctly on the home screen.

Not sure if was hallucinating now but, the temp is no longer appearing on my home screen. I'd like to see it again but in Fahrenheit. :lol:

Also, the 24 hour clock remains. I thought there used to be a way to configure it for a 12 hour clock. Is that no longer an option?

you can set clock format in Clock2c plugin configuration under fulltimeplugins



_________________
meediOS Evolution | meediOS Xperience1080
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 9th, 2011, 12:31 am 
User avatar
More than 30 posts
More than 30 posts

Joined: December 29th, 2007, 8:25 pm
Posts: 88
once you pointed me to Clock2C, i did a quick search and found this:

http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5924&p=80308&hilit=clock2c#p80308

Thanks for the guidance.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 3:47 am 
User avatar
More than 500 posts
More than 500 posts

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 2:09 pm
Posts: 680
Location: USA
crn,

In the internal video player, can you add a way to toggle a display that shows current play time/position and total length (e.g. 1:15:23 / 2:30:45) or something similar?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 11:22 am 
User avatar
More than 4000 posts
More than 4000 posts
Designer

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Posts: 5635
cu_shane wrote:
crn,

In the internal video player, can you add a way to toggle a display that shows current play time/position and total length (e.g. 1:15:23 / 2:30:45) or something similar?

moving up/down and info button is not working for you ?



_________________
meediOS Evolution | meediOS Xperience1080
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 1:31 pm 
User avatar
More than 4000 posts
More than 4000 posts
Designer

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Posts: 5635
    EVOLUTION v1.3.8 Alpha (10.12.11)

    :!: theme requires latest SVN and ALL of the latest TV and Movies plugins

    Evolution Screen theme

    - replaced [watched] with [playcount] 
    - replaced [watchedon] with [lastplayed]
    - added support for latest importer plugins

    - fixed bugs
    - optimized code
on my system updating Movies library from GUI does not work and meedios freezes :!:
on my system TVShowsData Importer does not get episode data :!:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?x3r11g1od4294cc



_________________
meediOS Evolution | meediOS Xperience1080
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 3:23 pm 
User avatar
More than 10000 posts
More than 10000 posts
Administrators
Developer

Joined: June 29th, 2006, 5:51 pm
Posts: 11787
Location: Lyon
France
@CRN
why I see the "Watched" here:

my filter is good
{watched} = 'False' OR {watched} = ''


Attachments:
.jpg
.jpg [ 187.02 KiB | Viewed 874 times ]
.jpg
.jpg [ 1.13 MiB | Viewed 874 times ]
.jpg
.jpg [ 334.11 KiB | Viewed 874 times ]

_________________
Don't forget to take a look to the BugTracker...
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 3:34 pm 
User avatar
More than 6000 posts
More than 6000 posts

Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 1:25 pm
Posts: 6508
Location: UK
Its playcount tag now, not 'watched'.

Rename the 'watched' database field to 'playcount', then replace all 'True' >> '1'



_________________
HTPC - xbmc eden/meedios, mce remote, 40gb intel ssd, i5, 4gb ram | Storage - 2 x qnap 8tb 419p+ NAS
Kitchen/Bar - Wall mounted Motorola Xoom tablet | Mobile - Ipad 2 | My setup pics
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 3:49 pm 
User avatar
More than 10000 posts
More than 10000 posts
Administrators
Developer

Joined: June 29th, 2006, 5:51 pm
Posts: 11787
Location: Lyon
France
zag wrote:
Its playcount tag now, not 'watched'.

Rename the 'watched' database field to 'playcount', then replace all 'True' >> '1'

thanks
{PlayCount} = 'False' OR {PlayCount} = ''

I can delete the tag "watched" also ?



_________________
Don't forget to take a look to the BugTracker...
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 4:00 pm 
User avatar
More than 6000 posts
More than 6000 posts

Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 1:25 pm
Posts: 6508
Location: UK
Yep, no longer used.

You can delete.



_________________
HTPC - xbmc eden/meedios, mce remote, 40gb intel ssd, i5, 4gb ram | Storage - 2 x qnap 8tb 419p+ NAS
Kitchen/Bar - Wall mounted Motorola Xoom tablet | Mobile - Ipad 2 | My setup pics
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 10th, 2011, 4:40 pm 
User avatar
More than 4000 posts
More than 4000 posts
Designer

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Posts: 5635
crn wrote:
- replaced [watched] with [playcount] 
- replaced [watchedon] with [lastplayed]

rename {watchedon} to {lastplayed} :!:



_________________
meediOS Evolution | meediOS Xperience1080
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 11th, 2011, 2:30 am 
User avatar
More than 500 posts
More than 500 posts

Joined: December 5th, 2008, 2:09 pm
Posts: 680
Location: USA
crn wrote:
cu_shane wrote:
crn,

In the internal video player, can you add a way to toggle a display that shows current play time/position and total length (e.g. 1:15:23 / 2:30:45) or something similar?

moving up/down and info button is not working for you ?


Awesome! I didn't realize that pushing up twice would show play progress. Thanks :)


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 11th, 2011, 2:31 am 
User avatar
More than 10000 posts
More than 10000 posts
Administrators
Developer

Joined: June 29th, 2006, 5:51 pm
Posts: 11787
Location: Lyon
France
:lol: :lol:



_________________
Don't forget to take a look to the BugTracker...
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official Thread] Evolution MeediOS Theme
PostMessage posted...: December 11th, 2011, 11:13 am 
User avatar
More than 4000 posts
More than 4000 posts
Designer

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Posts: 5635
cu_shane wrote:
crn wrote:
cu_shane wrote:
crn,

In the internal video player, can you add a way to toggle a display that shows current play time/position and total length (e.g. 1:15:23 / 2:30:45) or something similar?

moving up/down and info button is not working for you ?


Awesome! I didn't realize that pushing up twice would show play progress. Thanks :)

- pushing up once more will show details
- INFO button (F11) will toggle play progress directly



_________________
meediOS Evolution | meediOS Xperience1080
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 165 of 188 [ 2814 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 188  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

cron